Registration is now full for our Spring Webinars! The webinars are scheduled for the five Thursdays between Feb. 1 through March 1, 7-8:30 p.m. (Eastern)/6-7:30 p.m. (Central).
These webinars include the option to receive 1.5 CEUs. You can choose to pay for these when you register. You can also opt to register for free without CEUs (seminary students should not register for CEUs if they are taking the webinars as part of a course).
Links for Materials for Spring 2018 Webinar
- Evangelism for Non-Evangelists purchase site
- Study Guide for Evangelism for Non-Evangelists
- Information Sheet for the Webinars, including tech and twitter info
Links for Other Materials Used in Previous Webinars
- All the Google docs for follow up to webinars from Fall 2017 and earlier.
- Instructor’s Resources for teaching evangelism.
- Teasdale’s article on different United Methodist perspectives of evangelism
- “Missional Evangelism” is a brief study booklet that describes the nature of the church and how it relates to evangelism co-authored by Inagrace Dietterich and Laceye Warner.
- View/download just the slides used for the Spring 2018 webinars.
- Click on the links below to watch the archived webinars from Spring 2018. You do not need to register ahead of time to watch these.
- View/download just the slides used for the Fall 2017 webinars.
- Click on the links below to watch the archived webinars from Fall 2017. You do not need to register ahead of time to watch these. Instead, each time you click on one of the links you will be taken to a registration page just for that session. Once you fill it out, you can watch the recording. You will need to register each time you want to watch the webinars, even if you have watched them before. This helps us keep track of how often different people are watching each session.