Welcome to Evangelism Online, a five-week participatory webinar to help you and your congregation develop a strong, coherent, and relevant evangelism strategy!
Our Fall 2018 webinars will be every Thursday, 6:30-8:00 p.m. Central Time, Oct 19, 26, Nov. 2, 9, 16.
This site has all the links to the webinars and materials you need to participate in Evangelism Online. The course is entirely free, sponsored by Discipleship Ministries of The United Methodist Church. All you need to do is purchase the text and register. The course can be taken individually or as a group. Either way, you will be part of a vibrant online gathering of people who are learning to share who they believe God is, what they think God is doing and how God wants us to respond.
If you are currently in a session, or have previously taken one, but missed one of the live webinars, all the webinars are archived. See below for a link to watch the archived webinars. You will still need to register to watch them archived.
You can download all the documents you need here, as well. Just click on the links below:
- Information Sheet for the Webinars
- Order the book Evangelism for Non-Evangelists
- Study Guide for Evangelism for Non-Evangelists
- Google doc Group Exercises to go along with webinars
- Read/download the Instructor’s Resources for teaching evangelism.
- Read/download Teasdale’s article on different United Methodist perspectives of evangelism
- Read/download the booklet “Missional Evangelism”
Archived Webinars from Previous Sessions
- View/download just the slides used for the March 2017 webinars.
- Click on the weeks below to watch the archived webinars from March 2017. This requires you to register, which you will be asked to do when you follow the link. You only need to register once to watch all of them, and you do not need to register again if you previously registered to participate when they were live.